CBD Gingerbread Recipe
Now a Christmas classic, Christmas gingerbread comes here with CBD to bring both calm and satiety to Christmas meals. We have prepared a recipe for Christmas gingerbread, which will allow you to spend little time in the kitchen, but your stomach will definitely be surprised.
Duration: 20-30 min.
Servings: 4 people.
CBD World rating: ★★★★★
100 g Butter
180 ml Honey
250 g Wheat flour
100 g Almond flour
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
150 g Dark chocolate
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 Grated lemon peel
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger spice
1 teaspoon ground cardamom spice
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon of finely ground black pepper
4 ml CBD World Full Spectrum Oil 10%
1. Heat honey and butter in a small pot over low heat until everything melts, stirring constantly and not allowing it to boil. Once the honey and butter have melted, remove the pot from the heat
2. In a deep bowl, mix both types of flour (wheat and almond), spices (ginger, cardamom, nutmeg and black pepper), baking powder and grated lemon peel
3. Pour melted honey and butter into the same bowl in which we added flour, spices and baking powder. We add CBD Oil and mix everything well
4. The dough will be soft enough. We cover it with cling film and put it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours
5. After the dough has cooled, we form gingerbread. We form balls with a diameter of 2.5-3 cm with our hands (you can choose the shapes individually), pressing them a little, we place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper
6. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the gingerbread for about 12-15 minutes. After baking, we take it out and let the gingerbread cool completely
7. While the gingerbread is cooling, we make the chocolate glaze:
Break the chocolate into a small metal cup or bowl and heat it over steam or put it in a pot of hot water. When the chocolate is completely melted, add the coconut oil and mix
8. After the gingerbread has completely cooled, dip each of them, flat side, in the chocolate glaze, then turn the cookies over with the glaze and wait until it hardens.