Braunis is a great dessert suitable for any occasion!
Relaxing, soft and chocolatey. What could be better than eating this delicacy while cozying up on a cold winter evening with good company.
Duration: 60-70 min.
Servings: 2 people
CBD World rating: ★★★★★
250 g of sugar
190 g of flour
170 g of cocoa powder
130 g of powdered sugar
130 g Dark or sweet chocolate chips (optional)
130 g Walnuts (optional)
½ Teaspoon of salt
2 large eggs
125 ml of olive oil
2 tablespoons of water
3 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
2 ml CBD World Oil (10%)
1. We heat the oven to 165 degrees.
2. Line the baking form with baking paper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix sugar, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, walnuts and salt.
4. In another bowl, beat eggs, oil, water, vanilla sugar and CBD oil .
5. Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture, stirring a little at a time, and mix until smooth.
6. Pour the resulting dough into the prepared baking form, smoothing the top with a spatula.
7. We bake for 40-50 minutes until the brownie acquires a dark brown shade.
8. Let the brownies cool down before serving.